We are aiming to collect 10,000 signatures before the 2019 Federal Election from our members and from other Australians who support and believe in our work.
Share our petition with your family, friends and colleagues.
Hurry and help us send a strong message to:
- the Prime Minister, The Hon Scott Morrison MP, Member for Cook, New South Wales
- the Treasurer, The Hon Josh Frydenberg MP, Member for Kooyong, Victoria
- the Minister for Health, The Hon Greg Hunt MP, Member for Flinders, Victoria
- the Minister for Regional Services, Minister for Sport, Minister for Local Government and Decentralisation, Senator the Hon Bridget McKenzie, Senator for Victoria
- the Minister for Senior Australians and Aged Care, Minister for Indigenous Health, The Hon Ken Wyatt AM MP, Member for Hasluck, Western Australia
- the Minister for Human Services, Minister for Digital Transformation, The Hon Michael Keenan MP, Member for Stirling, Western Australia,
- their Federal Coalition colleagues
- the Shadow Treasurer, Shadow Minister for Small Business, Hon Chris Bowen MP, Member for McMahon, New South Wales
- the Shadow Minister for Health and Medicare, Hon Catherine King MP, Member for Ballarat, Victoria
- the Shadow Minister for Ageing and Mental Health, Hon Julie Collins MP, Member for Franklin, Tasmania
- the Shadow Minister for Disability and Carers, Senator Carol Brown, Senator for Tasmania
- the Shadow Assistant Minister for Medicare, Tony Zappia MP, Member for Makin, South Australia and
- their Federal Labour colleagues
- Senator Richard Di Natale, Senator for Victoria, Leader of the Australian Greens (Spokesperson for Multiculturalism, Health, Sport, International Aid and Development, Foreign Affairs)
- Senator Peter Whish-Wilson, Senator for Tasmania, Australian Greens, (Spokesperson for Consumer Affairs, Treasury, Defence and Veterans Affairs, Healthy Oceans
Waste and Recycling)
- Senator Rachel Siewert, Senator for Western Australia, Australian Greens Whip (Spokesperson for Family, Ageing and Community Services, Mental Health)
- Senator Jordon Steele-John, Senator for Western Australia, Australian Greens, (Spokesperson for Disability Services, Digital Rights & I.T., Youth, Sustainable Cities) and
- their Federal Australian Greens colleagues
- Dr Helen Haines, Independent Candidate for Indi, Victoria
- Ms Zali Steggall, Independent Candidate for Warringah, NSW South Wales
- Mr Andrew Wilkie, MP Member for Denison, Independent, Tasmania
- Ms Rebekha Sharkie, MP Member for Mayo, Centre Alliance, South Australia
- other key health sector stakeholders
…about how important exercise and physical activity is to the health of all Australians.
Join the fight now.